Friday, March 25, 2011

A Chain of Unwinding Events

Today is March 25, 2011, Friday, the day when my life begins again. It is a new life for me, that is. I want to start a new and I’m starting it now by updating all online social networks I belong to. For my whole life as a Senior, I have been really exhausted that I didn’t have time for things that I enjoy. I was so focused in my studies and in the School Publication which I have been handling since the start of July last year. From June 2010 to March 2011, I have exhausted my every effort to stay on top and I guess, I just made it, though the Valedictorian was not awarded to me. Just as Lightning McQueen said in the movie Cars, “It’s just an empty cup,” I say, “It’s just a title.” I accept it with my whole life. No regrets.

That incident before had made me even stronger. I won’t let one downfall take me down and disappointed. Instead, it will be the fountainhead of my success. There’s nothing wrong in facing failures. I admit that I was terribly hurt, but right now, I’m just happy of what I have. I’m the kind of person who knows how to be contented. But really, I give all my gratitude to those who helped me make it this far, to those who never left me, and to those who comforted me for my undertakings – especially my parents, teachers, and friends. I love you all!

This chain of events has left me for days crying; it left me exhausted and really undecided. But I don’t want to talk about it anymore. ^_^

It’s time to be happy, to enjoy, and to live. I made this blog to express myself and I really do hope this will work. So, just wait for my upcoming posts. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment